Monday, May 30, 2011

OPEN TOURNAMENT THIS SATURDAY!!!

The Jackson County Bass Club is going to host an open tournament this Saturday at Lake Conway. We will put in at Palarm Creek Landing and start fishing at 6:00 and plan to weigh in at 2:00. To ensure we have enough people going, I would appreciate each of you contacting me to let me know if you plan to attend. If you know of others that are going also, please let me know.

We will pay out based on how many people show up. It will cost $25 per man. There are no points that will be awarded for our AOY standings. Non-members are welcome and will not count as a guest as far as the club season goes. Remember, if you plan to be there, please let me know. Call or text (870) 512-9400.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
BK

No comments: