Friday, April 26, 2013

Another SCHEDULE CHANGE!!!

I am very sorry for the confusion on our upcoming tournament.  I have had a number of people express concern to me about the river level with all of the rain that we have gotten (or will get).  I have talked to a number of people today, and the majority of guys agree that we should change the location from the White River.  During my talks with people, we discussed other options.  Lake Conway seems to be the lake that will usually be least affected by the rain.  If it comes up, it might actually help fishing.  I contacted the head of the Fisheries Division of the AGFC and he assured me that Palarm Creek Ramp is open and the lake is in great condition (no oil). 

After talking to a number of guys, I decided that a decision needed to be made today to allow people to pre-fish this weekend.  Ultimately, the thought is that if the rivers swell this weekend and then we get another good rain next week, the White and Black would not be good at all.  If it happens to rain late next week, Conway should still be ok to fish.  I realize that it is inconvenient for some.  If you have already pre-fished, I am sorry.  I had already been to Hurricane before we changed from there, so I understand.

So, we are going to fish our next tournament at Lake Conway (May 4th).  We will fish out of Palarm Creek.  We will discuss after that tournament what everybody wants to do about future locations for our other upcoming tournaments. 

Thank you all for your understanding.  If you have any questions or concerns, please give me a call. 
(870) 512-9400

Thanks
Billy Keedy

No comments: