Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 29 Tourney Update

I mentioned in the last post that we will be fishing out of Jacksonport "unless something drastic changes".  Well, it looks like the weather forecast is not cooperating for a river tournament.  I am still not sure what we will do, though.


The river has dropped to a level that would probably be good for Saturday.....without any (or much) rain.  My concern is that if it rains an inch or two like they have forecasted, it will be terribly muddy and not worth fishing. 


I am going to keep my eye on the radar tomorrow.  Hopefully, by the end of the day tomorrow, we will know what we are going to get and be able to make an educated decision. 


Let me say this....I do not WANT to change this tournament location, but I REALLY don't want to have another tournament like the last one either.


If you would like to discuss this, please feel free to call me (512-9400). 


Thanks
BK

No comments: