Thursday, March 5, 2009

Des Arc Tourney (Saturday, March 7th)

The time has finally arrived for the first 2009 Jackson County Bass Club tournament! There is supposed to be a group meeting at Wal-Mart parking lot ready to leave at 5:45 Saturday morning. The plan is to go to Searcy to eat breakfast and leave from there to head to Des Arc. Again, it would be very helpful if everyone can be at Des Arc by 7:30.

I plan to bring a copy of the rules for each boat. I want to have the website updated within a day or two after the tournaments. I will post tournament results, pictures, and updated AOY standings to this website after each tourney.

It looks like it is supposed to be warm and windy. Hopefully that will make the bass active. If you have any questions, please give me a call (870) 512-9400. If not, I look forward to seeing you Saturday morning!
BK

No comments: