Thursday, April 22, 2010

Greers Ferry Tournament (Location and Time Change)

Due to information that I received earlier today, we are changing from Devil's Fork to Hill Creek this Saturday. We are going to try to launch at 6:00, so try to be there by 5:30 or so. There is supposed to be a large tournament going out of Devil's Fork Saturday, so I would like us to take off right at safe light if possible. Please try to spread the word of this change. We have changed the ramp and the time. It is very difficult to contact everybody when you have close to 60 members.

I will also be keeping my eye on the weather. It looks like we could have some storms coming through Friday night that could linger into Saturday. I still want to plan to fish the tournament, but we will need to proceed with caution if there is a major storm coming. Please continue to monitor this website over the next 24-48 hours. If you have any questions, please call 512-9400.

Thanks
BK

No comments: