Thursday, April 8, 2010

Notes

There are a few things I want to let everybody know:

#1 I want to sincerely apologize to Dewight Jackson (not Dewayne Johnson) for butchering his name on the results page for the Norfork tournament. Going forward I will try to get every name right, but I will probably just call him Ratt to keep it simple.....haha!

#2 If I ever put any kind of information on this website that is incorrect, please contact me. I can edit the post to make it correct. I am human and with a club that has 50 members it is hard to keep names and other information straight sometimes.

#3 The Greers Ferry tournament on April 24th will launch from Devils Fork unless something changes later. I think that Devils Fork is a more central place and will allow people a better opportunity to get to more spots on the lake. The launch time has not been determined yet, but I would like to go at 6:30. I have checked a different website and didn't see another tournament going off at Devils Fork on the 24th, but if you are aware of one let me know and we can move it to Hill Creek.

Let the Pre-fishing begin!
BK

No comments: